Hey and welcome back everyone! Today we finally have out extra actor. My group and I were able to finally start filming the scenes that include the boy. We used our friend Connor. Today I will be talking about the scenes done including Connor. But before I start talking about the filming process with Connor let's talk about how I got there. Even though I'm 16 i do not own my own vehicle. I currently share a car with my grandpa, so there are some days I have a car and some days I do not. We wanted to film on a Friday and I knew I would not have the car that day. I then asked Marissa, since she has a car if she could take me. The problem with that was Marissas car could not fit all us. So I needed to find a way to get the car so I could be able to help film with peyton and the rest of the group. I was luckily able to get the car from my grandpa so I found transportation. Moving on to the filming process. On this day the group was in a hurry due to we all had other activities to ...
Hello and welcome back to another production blog. Today's topic will be all about filming. My group and I started filming on Monday and completed two scenes. My group and I filmed both scene five and scene six. Scene five was the first scene we filmed because right now my group does not have a male for the scenes, we need so that's why my group and I filmed the scenes out of order. This scene was personally really fun to do. When filming began, I mention to Marissa that she needs to look like she is crying to make the scene more believable. This scene was shot multiple times just so I could make sure we got the right angles and lightening. Peyton originally started filming this scene. I noticed after watching the first take that the camera seemed shaky so therefore, I helped Peyton keep the camera steady to make sure I got a clear image of Marissa in that specific scene. Once I helped Peyton, we got a one scene completed! Only 11 more to go! Now moving on to scene six...
Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today is the first day of production. The first thing I did when creating my commercial was make sure I had cap cut on my laptop and phone. I wanted to make sure I had multiple ways to set up my commercial. Even if it's on my phone or laptop. Cap cut was giving me some trouble at first with my login. It was working fine a couple days ago so I was confused on why it wasn't working. I called one of my friends to see if she was having that same problem. She was too. So, I decided to just reset my password. After that my login worked perfectly. After I got my cap cut all set up, I made sure I had all my pictures all set. I texted one of my friends to see if we had similar photos since we were talking about the same things. We ended up having 2 similar photos which was nice. After that I put together my videos and pictures to make them look good. I also wanted to make sure that my videos and pictures went with the music. When I first played the so...
Comments
Post a Comment